Yuvraj Singh will be back to normal in couple of months: Doctors said.He is released from hospital and will come back soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Yuvraj is back. His chemotherapy is completed.
Doctors have asked him to rest for a few more days....

Really a great news!!!

Meera sandhu
Yuvraj discharged from hospital latest copy.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6245]}

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes this is really a good news for Indian Team.It is a double bonus as kohli is in a great Knick and Tendulkar return in form.
yes, I have seen this in news. Now he is out of danger. I feel though he will be back but he will take rest for few months and then he will join the cricket.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, I have seen this in news. Now he is out of danger. I feel though he will be back but he will take rest for few months and then he will join the cricket.

yes.....take rest and return after a few months :)

Meera sandhu
This is truely a good news. I am happy to read this. Anxiously waiting for his return.
Yes.. I read in the news that his treatment is completed.. Surely good news for India.. Hope he will be fit soon and will be back in Cricket team.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sure he will back in field and will hit many sixer. I am just waiting for his comeback.

Yuvraj should take ample rest before returning to the cricket arena.
Wow, :woohoo: this is really a good news to all indians. I dont know this as i didnt watch news today. Thanks for sharing. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.