I feel, a feel, a funny feel, a funny feel I feel, If you feel the feel I feel, I feel the feel you feel

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't want to test my tongue anymore :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Interesting tongue twister. I like that. Sarala kindly post few more of them here.
"A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies"

:laugh:
[quote]"A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies"[/quote]
Nice one.My daughter knows many but she is not at home now.Gone to Mama's house as exam is over.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
one more here for you guys

Butler brought bitter butter to make butter beter

Wow, how did you manage it? I mean doing this is really hard. Hard for doing this or was that doing it hard. Let it go go this was really hard.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wow, how did you manage it? I mean doing this is really hard. Hard for doing this or was that doing it hard. Let it go go this was really hard.

i never waste my time for those things, that I think I can never do :P

Meera sandhu

i never waste my time for those things, that I think I can never do :P

yes you should waste your time only when you can do this thing. Thanks for wasting your time. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Here is my twister :

" If you Understand say Understand,you don't understand say don't understand,but if you understand and say don't understand,how could i understand that you understand, UNDERSTOOD ?? "

Want to make each day Accountable

Todays Tongue twister

Imagine an imaginary menageric manager managng an imaginary menagerie

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.