I do forgive people easily but i know many people who don't and keep the things deep inside their heart to stress themselves whenever they see that person. :evil: I think its better to forgive people than to keep bad memories in heart. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I forgive those people who admit their mistakes. Otherwise, never.

Some people are there who commit mistakes, but never admit it. If we nod our head with them, it's sure, they will repeat it next time too.
But if he feels that I have done something wrong, I never hesitate to forget it, even if it was a major mistake

Meera sandhu
I forgive those people who admit their mistakes. Otherwise, never.

Some people are there who commit mistakes, but never admit it. If we nod our head with them, it's sure, they will repeat it next time too.
But if he feels that I have done something wrong, I never hesitate to forget it, even if it was a major mistake

That's better as to accept our mistake is the first step one must learn. :)

But due to ego problem people find it difficult so as people hesitate to forgive them. :)
I forgive t

That's better as to accept our mistake is the first step one must learn. :)

But due to ego problem people find it difficult so as people hesitate to forgive them. :)

If a person is admitting his mistake and if we are not willing to forgive him, we are committing a big mistake. I believe so

Meera sandhu
I guess its totally depend on matter.. but yes for minor things I forgive people very soon..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I guess its totally depend on matter.. but yes for minor things I forgive people very soon..

i too agree with the point it totally depends on the situation if its a grave one then i shall never forgive the person to let him/her realize the mistake he/she would have done.If its a small mistake then i will forgive thinking the person wont repeat it again
I don't forget any people but often forget his/her good name.This is a disease.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Ayyo chetta..
Question is about forgiving...not forgetting

Meera sandhu
I forgive people according to their mistake. If their mistake is rectified one then i will forgive or cannot rectified then I will never forgive

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes,me too,i forgive people very easily.I don't like to be angry with anybody for long time.I feel uncomfortable,when i am in that situation.So,for my sake i forgive people.

Want to make each day Accountable

:woohoo: forgetting is OK but do you forgive people easily. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.