Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do forgive people easily because forgive and forgot are the two gifts given by god to make our life good..
Its purely depends upon the mistake. If It is major mistake then It will take some time for me to forgive them. Small mistakes are easily forgive by me. :)

Vinu
I think we should try to as simple as we are and should avoid to fight as much as we can.It really hurts when you talk with someone who is very close to you.
So,we should try to forgive people as quick as possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think forgiving is a noble exercise and both the parties involved should be very clean. Any insincerity kills it!
I do not hold any one guilty even for anything done wrong to me. All have different nature and character and may be helpless. All I do is to take precautions to avoid personal harm. I neither blame nor forgive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If a person hurt me deeply to my heart then I never forgive until that person come to me and say sorry and beg for forgiveness.
I will give you a recent example.

One of my cousin brother and I were quarreling. I didnt use any dailogue which hurt him deeply. But he used a dailogue in which there is no mistake of mine. He said that many guys are coming to your home to see you and you are not ashamed of it. Actually guys coming to my home means they are coming as a match to see me and fix the match. they are coming to my home with their family that is their mom and dad. My parents only allowing them so that they can choose a boy for me to perform my marriage.For this my cousin shoot a such a bad dialogue on me. From then I have stopped talking to him and I decided to make him feel that he has done a such a big mistake by speaking to me like that and I want to prove my self by reaching my goal and getting married with a good person from a good family which my parents prefer.

so if he come and ask for forgiving also I wont forgive. Though people of his family or my family force me to forgive also I wont. if I forgive him then also I wont be talking to him as before I used to talk

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you people are in my position will you forgive the cousine?
36_1_28_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala, even a great man can commit mistakes. But if he repents, you should forgive him. Otherwise never......It's only my personal thought.
You know Sarala, after marriage you may come across many relatives, whose words can hurt you so badly. If we compare your cousin with such persons, you may feel in future that he has committed only a silly mistake. :)

Meera sandhu

I give a person three chances before breaking off for ever. Don't you think that is sufficient?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's though difficult to forgive sometimes we will do it and sometime the same mistake may repeat. Depending on situation we should react, some serious mistakes should not be encouraged by forgiving them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.