Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you people are in my position will you forgive the cousine?

I give a person three chances before breaking off for ever. Don't you think that is sufficient?

Why 3 only? :woohoo: Is there any reasons for giving 3 chances particularly?. :woohoo:

I give a person three chances before breaking off for ever. Don't you think that is sufficient?

Why 3 only? :woohoo: Is there any reasons for giving 3 chances particularly?. :woohoo:

He is saying to you Sanjeev, that he will give you only 3 chances :cheer:

Meera sandhu

He is saying to you Sanjeev, that he will give you only 3 chances :cheer:

No he has already promised me to give infinite chances. :laugh:

You can ask him. :laugh:
Forgiveness to other totally depends on the size of matter if it small then you must forget it.
It is not easy to forgive any one in case of blunder issues however in minor cases it not a problem to forgive anyone.
It is not easy to forgive any one in case of blunder issues however in minor cases it not a problem to forgive anyone.

We should punish him for blunder mistakes....ha ha

Meera sandhu

Don't forgive him - let him come to you and beg for it!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6324]}
Forget and forgive works up to a limit. Once water flows over the bridge, one has to avoid crossing through that bridge.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ofcourse I punish who cross their limits. Why should I forgive such people who don't understand this.
3_8_14_2012-02-05_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ofcourse I punish who cross their limits. Why should I forgive such people who don't understand this.

Take this hammer too

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6329]}
It will really help you :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.