I have to admit that I have not written even a single letter after my marriage. What about you?
Do you write letters for friends or relatives? I think, I can't find even a single person? :(

If your answer is 'no', then tell me, when have you written your last letter, how many years before? Earlier, do you often write letters?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i too agree with you in today's fast paced world of Email/ Text messages i think no body writes letters to keep in touch with each other.
Yes i too agree with you in today's fast paced world of Email/ Text messages i think no body writes letters to keep in touch with each other.

Now, I am writing an article on letters. That's why such a question arise from my mind.
Can we find at least one member? :dry:

Meera sandhu

Now, I am writing an article on letters. That's why such a question arise from my mind.

ohh thats really nice to know atleast we can have some good memories of time when people use to write letters :blink:
You want us to tell a lie. I won't. :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ohh thats really nice to know atleast we can have some good memories of time when people use to write letters :blink:

I used to write letters till I got married...before 6 years. One friend is there, who don't like e-mails. We used to write letters frequently after our degree life till marriage.
He has joined this site....yet can't find enough time to come online :(

Meera sandhu
I mean we are not talking in past tense, you should tell us about now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I mean we are not talking in past tense, you should tell us about now.

I have edited my question and added something more. Otherwise, this thread will be completely filled with 'no' answers. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

I used to write letters till I got married...before 6 years. One friend is there, who don't like e-mails. We used to write letters frequently after our degree life till marriage.
He has joined this site....yet can't find enough time to come online :(

That sounds really sad dear. Infact, what i feel is the essence of one's feelings can best be described in a hand written letter which can never be overtaken by email/sms no matter how much technology would have been developed or have been fast-paced
Really nice rashmi to hear it from you.
When did you write last letter for a friend or relative?

Meera sandhu
my answer is no.Every body have mobile now and we keep contact through mobile.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.