Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to write but no change as technology has developed.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I still do! Honestly, I write letters but only four times in a year, to my two very dear friends in England, during Christmas and during their birthdays! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i don't have the habit of writing letters.
I dont write letters but i wrote greeting for all functions's to my very close friend who is in jaipur. :)

Vinu
I thing writing letter is a good habit but our new technologies and trend makes us lazy to do that..
My father live abroad,so when the facility was not there,we used to write letter to my father. I have written a lot. At that time Phone calling charges was also very high.
But,now Skype jindabad,just one click at the call button and within a second we are talking with my father.
Technology has made us lazy to do such things. Writing letter brings you more happiness,because,that so called Pyaar bhara Patr,is there in it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its been long time ago when i wrote last letter i still don't remember it. :laugh: I think in today's world where internet is doing the major communication among people habit of writing letters has been reduced. :)
Sadly this seems to be lost for ever as far as I am concerned. Some years back I used to write a lot of letters - not love-letters but letters out love!!
Sadly this seems to be lost for ever as far as I am concerned. Some years back I used to write a lot of letters - not love-letters but letters out love!!

Letters may be of any type.....not only love letters..... :P

Actually love letters are written proofs....who want to provide proofs for such cases!!!!!!!!!!
2_2012-03-19-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Letters may be of any type.....not only love letters..... :P

Actually love letters are written proofs....who want to provide proofs for such cases!!!!!!!!!!

Then how do you prove without proofs!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6264]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.