Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not written any letter for several years. Now internet social sites are email are usual media of communication. Many do not use internet but there is hardly anyone not using phone. Hence telephonic communication suffices in most cases. The last letter I would have written in 1990 to some friend at Patna.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have not written any letter for several years. Now internet social sites are email are usual media of communication. Many do not use internet but there is hardly anyone not using phone. Hence telephonic communication suffices in most cases. The last letter I would have written in 1990 to some friend at Patna.

20 years back :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Nope even I don't write any.. I guess after mail and SMS system people just forgetting this thing. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
In fact, the present era of SMS, Email has helped me a lot by covering up my poor hand writing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really nice rashmi to hear it from you.
When did you write last letter for a friend or relative?

i wrote last handwritten letter to my best friend when i shifted to New delhi in 2003 from Mumbai. at that time i didnt own a mobile phone so i communicated with her through letters.since then i had not written any letter :unsure: & now we communicate through emails text messages phone calls etc
My last hand written letter is to my childhood friends with whom I have studies in other place at class of 2nd. But later they stopped giving reply so I stopped writing letters.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Really nice rashmi to hear it from you.
When did you write last letter for a friend or relative?

i wrote last handwritten letter to my best friend when i shifted to New delhi in 2003 from Mumbai. at that time i didnt own a mobile phone so i communicated with her through letters.since then i had not written any letter :unsure: & now we communicate through emails text messages phone calls etc

2003!!!
I have written my last letter letter in 2005 December.

I have submitted an article. I will provide its link, once it is published :)

Meera sandhu
Kalyani, It's surpising to hear that still you communicate through letter that too, with people in advance technology country. Nice to hear that.. :cheer:

Letter writing was a part of school syallbus so it was when i use to write letters. I use to write letter when I was in Hostel to my parents and cousins as at that time calling was not possible due to strict hostel rules.
After that recently that is two day back, I wrote a written letter for asking bank statement in a bank.. :woohoo:
I still do! Honestly, I write letters but only four times in a year, to my two very dear friends in England, during Christmas and during their birthdays! :)

Really nice!!Actually I don't get any words to express my feelings :)
At least 1 member is there, who still write letters :cheer:

Approve that article very soon, I have already submitted...ha ha :P :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
[quote]Kalyani, It's surpising to hear that still you communicate through letter that too, with people in advance technology country. Nice to hear that..

Letter writing was a part of school syallbus so it was when i use to write letters. I use to write letter when I was in Hostel to my parents and cousins as at that time calling was not possible due to strict hostel rules.
After that recently that is two day back, I wrote a written letter for asking bank statement in a bank.. [/quote]

Thanks Rajani, actually the credit goes to my dear Brit friends Julie Martin and Samantha Draper! The English consider it rude to wish others for birthday on a mail or through SMS, so I picked up letter writing after a long time and to my delight, I found it was something that I really enjoyed and the thought that my friends cherished each letter that I wrote motivated me further. I realize the importance of writing, it polished my grammar and language skills further and when I am feeling lonely or not appreciated, the letters from my friends help a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.