Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i use my daily only to take notes and also use to list out every day work. It helps to remember our works to be done.

Yes dairy can be used to take notes....thus doing systematic work

Yes, i try to work systematically but most of the days my list of task will never get completed... :(

Vinu
i use my daily only to take notes and also use to list out every day work. It helps to remember our works to be done.

Yes dairy can be used to take notes....thus doing systematic work

Yes, i try to work systematically but most of the days my list of task will never get completed... :(

ha ha ha :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

But it will really help you to improve, sure

Meera sandhu

ha ha ha :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

But it will really help you to improve, sure[/quote]

yes, of course it will help me to improve myself.. :cheer:

Vinu
Actually diary writing is a good habit that can relieve your tensions a lot. Also it can improve your writing skills and language. Isn't it?

I always love to quote good sentences whenever I read a book....nowadays sms too....good ones

I don't used to write diary.. But since I started writing online I feel that surely it is beneficial for us in many ways..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No, i don't have the habit of writing diary, but i wish to do.
Currently No, i don't like to write diary... don't you think its so boring... and why i write for?
Currently No, i don't like to write diary... don't you think its so boring... and why i write for?

ha ha...seems like an award movie. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

ha ha...seems like an award movie. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YUP B)
i also write diary but i don't write my day to day happenings in it i write my thoughts and poems in it

a.s.
i also write diary but i don't write my day to day happenings in it i write my thoughts and poems in it

At last, one person added to my list

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.