Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i also write diary but i don't write my day to day happenings in it i write my thoughts and poems in it

At last, one person added to my list

same-same :) hehehe

a.s.
Even i do the same. Just right what to do tommarow. just a short cut way of writing tommarows plan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I use to write dairy daily too but now i write it sometimes if time permits..
Actually the computers have replaced all writing habits of almost every one. Most of the people used to write every detail including daily expenses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually the computers have replaced all writing habits of almost every one. Most of the people used to write every detail including daily expenses.

i too thought of writing my dail expenses in diary so that i can put a check on how much amount im spending monthly but coudnt able to do so..

a.s.
I tried it many times but could not continue it as a habit. So now I use diary only to make a note, quote some new words and some important office details.
I tried it many times but could not continue it as a habit. So now I use diary only to make a note, quote some new words and some important office details.

Due to lack of time, many people including me are neglecting diary :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Even i have not seen any one writing diary except in the films and i hope even people don't have the time to write also. :)
Even i have not seen any one writing diary except in the films and i hope even people don't have the time to write also. :)

No thanks I shall write another article in that time, writing diary is really some thing boring for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am also searching a person who writes dairy daily and also writes day today activities on that. I still searching for such person. I use my diary only to make notes and taking meeting points only. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.