Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to put them in an E-diary but I have not used even E-diary for years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I never write anything which happen to me i also find it boring to write. :angry:
I put in writing some memories and facts but I am not a daily diary writer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I put in writing some memories and facts but I am not a daily diary writer.

Good to see you Ram that you write some memorable moments in the diary BTW how much pages have you filled till date. :)
[quote]Good to see you Ram that you write some memorable moments in the diary BTW how much pages have you filled till date. [/quote]
I have not counted ,will inform you latter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Good to see you Ram that you write some memorable moments in the diary BTW how much pages have you filled till date.

I have not counted ,will inform you latter.[/quote]

Ok do write page number at the top of each page and confirm me how many pages have you written so far in the diary. :)
I believe its a good habit to write diary to explore our self. To know how we are and what we are doing in our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

No No... You should not count the pages,of your diary. :laugh: :laugh: .

I believe its a good habit to write diary to explore our self. To know how we are and what we are doing in our life.

No, this is so darn boring business about never do that. I do not want to keep things that may be used against me later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, this is so darn boring business about never do that. I do not want to keep things that may be used against me later.

Come on ! yaar,if you will think negative,then that could happen.
Its good to express our views and diary is a good option.
If you want to give those things confidential,then make a diary online. You could also have a password to it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.