Hello Friends,
I am very glad to introduce you all my new website - www.drsheetalk.webs.com . This is the website where I will be dealing with the patients online and have face to face conversation. Also my first consultation will be free. I am very happy to begin new way of life.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If so, I will get my first free consulting from you very soon :cheer:

Sheetal, best wishes...may God bless you with every success in your job :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks for the wishes Sandhya..
You are always welcome... :)
Saw your website.Good one.Didn't get what is on the right side,which tells about discount coupon.Its it genuine?

Want to make each day Accountable

Hi Ronark,
I think the discount coupon which you saw is somekind of advertisement on my website. I dont know much abt it.
My advice is dont try that coupon as i dnt know what it is.
Visited your website and wish you all the best.May god give you all the success in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sheetal Kamble
I knew you answer would be that. Don't worry,i won't try it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hello, Sheetal, I just saw your website, its really good!

I am really happy for you for taking this initiative and I wish you all the best and lots of success! :) :) :) I hope I too will get a free consultation from you!! :laugh: :) :laugh:

@Ronark, that ad you are talking about is most probably from Snapdeal.com, they offer very good discounts on a lot of things such as spa deals, restaurants etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani,
Thanks for the wishes.. You are welcome anytime...
Sheetal
Nice to know that and you're website is great but I just want to suggest you to put some more articles on common problems and how to prevent them or cure them etc. If you want any help regarding that you can PM me. My best wishes for your great initiative and looking for a free consultancy from you.. ;) ;) :)
HiRajani,

Thanks for ur wishes and advice. I am currently working on the articles now. I just made this website few weeks back and might take couple of weeks more to complete it. You can suggest me some articles or topic if you dont mind.

Thanks again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.