Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If ink falls on the marbol flour, that to refill ink. Its alot of time to clean it completely. So for this the best tip is, dip a cloth in nail polish remover and just wipe the ink with that cloth. The ink completely gets removed and there will be no damage to the flour

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The shirt colour will have mud due to pollution to wash kolor of shirts take the water in which potatoes are boiled and wash with that water. They become white.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Use HIT/Mortein for killing ants :evil: :evil: :evil: I have already told somewhere else

Meera sandhu
If you want your hair look black and have smooth to touch, then apply oil one hour before you have head bath.

If you want your look black and have smooth to touch, then apply oil one hour before you have head bath.

You forget to add 'hair' in your tip. Was it for bald headed ones to have smooth head? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me add something.
Summer has arrived and my girl always have rashes on her body......now also.
I grind a coconut to a fine paste adding a little water and extract milk from it. Never add water later.
Place it in refrigerator and apply it on her whole body 2-3 times before bath.
No need to use nycil powder or intake extra medicines

Meera sandhu
One psychological tip for you friends

When ever your mind will be disturbed or unhappy or sad mood. Then you go alone out and have one ice cream or any eatable thing. then you will feel ok.

When you are also in sad mood do meditation for some time your mood will be changed.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Once more best tip for making our mood active, try to watch comedy short films,any commedy films, especially suggested one is tom and jerry is the best one to forget all sorrow and activate your mood

Once more best tip for making our mood active, try to watch comedy short films,any commedy films, especially suggested one is tom and jerry is the best one to forget all sorrow and activate your mood

It is a nice one...
You can hear soft music too

Meera sandhu
yes, you are right, by hearing nice music also we can make our mood.

One beauty tip for both boys and girls.

IF you feel your skin getting contracted, then take 3 drops of raw milk in your hands and rub your hands then apply to your face. after 2 minutes wash your face. you skin will be normal

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.