Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes honesty is endangered but still exist in this world. :)

Now, a maid comes twice a week as I am busy here. Actually, I don't have enough time even to check, whether she is doing everything correct.

Meera sandhu

Now, a maid comes twice a week as I am busy here. Actually, I don't have enough time even to check, whether she is doing everything correct.

But its essential to keep eye on maids you should take some time out from your busy schedules. :)

But its essential to keep eye on maids you should take some time out from your busy schedules. :)

I am also not bad.....when she start coming here, I used to just look her hands, without her knowledge, just before she leaves :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I am also not bad.....when she start coming here, I used to just look her hands, without her knowledge, just before she leaves :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahaha :woohoo: But Sandhya thieves do not carry the theft items in hands and go away in front of the owner..hahaha.. :woohoo:

Hahaha :woohoo: But Sandhya thieves do not carry the theft items in hands and go away in front of the owner..hahaha.. :woohoo:

I should check my kitchen bottles and snacks box :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes drinking milk is the most common thing the maids do. :woohoo:
stun_2012-03-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Actually I get most irritated when she drinks my kiddos milk making tea and he cries hungry. He is only 10 months old and needs to drink milk as main diet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I get most irritated when she drinks my kiddos milk making tea and he cries hungry. He is only 10 months old and needs to drink milk as main diet.

I knew it. :laugh: This is the most comman thing they do. :cheer: My wife is so particular about this she sees her till maid works in the kitchen at least. :laugh:

I knew it. :laugh: This is the most comman thing they do. :cheer: My wife is so particular about this she sees her till maid works in the kitchen at least. :laugh:

But mine lives 8-10 hours a day and we can not keep a regular watch, but watch her drink tea every one hour.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes drinking milk is the most common thing the maids do. :woohoo:

Don't worry, my maid drinks only black tea :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.