Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes drinking milk is the most common thing the maids do. :woohoo:

They can steal some snacks too

Maids who are fond of milk and snacks are really good ones, at least they won't cast their eyes on other valuables!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6354]}

They can even make us drink milk and eat snacks and make us sleep, before they start their actual work
0002031F_2012-03-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes drinking milk is the most common thing the maids do. :woohoo:

They can steal some snacks too

Maids who are fond of milk and snacks are really good ones, at least they won't cast their eyes on other valuables!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6354]}

They can even make us drink milk and eat snacks and make us sleep, before they start their actual work
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6356]}

That shows how much do they care for you - taking care of you with milk and
snacks and making you sleep before their job - duty first!!
We have only one maid and she became a member of our family. We even children also call her "Masi" and we trust her very much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I dont have maid in my house at present. I had a maid 1 years back. He is really a good maid i seen in my life time. He do his duty with full of honest. He is Treated like one of our family member. Now he is No more. I am searching a good maid like him. Still i cant able find such one.

Vinu
You need trust all those who work for you. But the trust should not be unlimited. The cash and precious items should not be left open. It is no use first over trusting and later blaming.

Well said. It is not worth first trust unlimited then blaming. We use to keep the servants in a limit to get them work more.
WE never trust our maid. As if they get a chance to do theft they will do as i observed many maids. So when maid comes, then i stop all my works and rome behind her by talking to her.so that she will work well and my observation also will go on

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

WE never trust our maid. As if they get a chance to do theft they will do as i observed many maids. So when maid comes, then i stop all my works and rome behind her by talking to her.so that she will work well and my observation also will go on

But, we can trust maids upto an limit and also there are so many maids who works sincerely for long time. :cheer:

Vinu

But, we can trust maids upto an limit and also there are so many maids who works sincerely for long time. :cheer:

Yes.. but if someone having bitter experience in past, they won't easily trust.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
yes, vinod we can trust and they work sincerely. But if there is chance they will utilize the chance due to their poverty. So whenever they enter our house we should keep an eye on them.

Once in one of my aunts appartment, there is couple who have lot of trust on the maid. Both wife and husband are working so they gave keys of house to that maid and told her to work by they come clean house. Many months went like that. from few days wife and husband noticed that their money which they keep out side to take out easily for buying any thing which is moving on road. those money are getting vanished. Both god doubt and they kept a cam in the house. then they found that the maid is taking away.

So we should not trust maids at all. How much sincere they work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, vinod we can trust and they work sincerely. But if there is chance they will utilize the chance due to their poverty. So whenever they enter our house we should keep an eye on them.

Once in one of my aunts appartment, there is couple who have lot of trust on the maid. Both wife and husband are working so they gave keys of house to that maid and told her to work by they come clean house. Many months went like that. from few days wife and husband noticed that their money which they keep out side to take out easily for buying any thing which is moving on road. those money are getting vanished. Both god doubt and they kept a cam in the house. then they found that the maid is taking away.

So we should not trust maids at all. How much sincere they work

Even we having bitter experience in the past, so we don't trust them fully.. Yes not all people are like same but how can we know?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.