Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya Iam very sad about your rohini teacher's ending. :( :( :(

she was divorced. She bought up her kid alone with the small salary from our school. But he was a very brilliant student...scored 93% marks in SSLC too.....in1995.
When his mother died, he became alone in the world and while he was studying Engg, he married at just 21. His relatives also thought so, as he was alone and he settled at Bangalore. I heard everything from my friends. I really wish to meet him once in my life. :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks friends for keeping this 3 year old thread alive...
We should not forget our primary school teachers...

i was quite sure you will arrive in forum very soon :cheer:

Sir, I have seen a lot of posts of yours related to teaching. Are you a teacher by profession?
Thanks Sandhya... I am an engineer by profession and worked as a Scientific Officer in Indian Ministry of Defence... Thanks indeed...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I remember my high shool teachers but not surely the kinder garden teachers.

Sir, I have seen a lot of posts of yours related to teaching. Are you a teacher by profession?
Thanks Sandhya... I am an engineer by profession and worked as a Scientific Officer in Indian Ministry of Defence... Thanks indeed...

Let me tell you sir
I dreamed about my friends yesterday........school friends, degree friends and PG friends.....something like a get together
Most surprising, I met Unnikrishnan (my teacher's son) in my dreams yesterday. This thread touched my heart somewhere. That's the reason :)

Meera sandhu

Let me tell you sir
I dreamed about my friends yesterday........school friends, degree friends and PG friends.....something like a get together
Most surprising, I met Unnikrishnan (my teacher's son) in my dreams yesterday. This thread touched my heart somewhere. That's the reason :)

You are a good human being with sensitive feelings...
Take care...

Harish Jharia
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hai Harish sir,

how are you? Seen you after many days. I am very happy to see you here

Thanks Sarala, for noticing my visits...
I cannot hold-back after finding my 3 year old thread running live and you all having so very sweet interaction...
Take care...

Harish Jharia
Yeah I remember many of the teachers in my school. The teachers who used to scold me are the teachers whom I remember. :P

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
In fact if we were asked any body, they would say the same thing that, they remember the name of their teachers especially the ones who taught them in smaller classes. Children are very impressionable at that age and dont tend to forget things which are all land marks in their life and schooling is one such very important event in their lives..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't forget any one teacher. I can remember all teacher's names. Most of the time teachers are our inspiration.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
In fact if we were asked any body, they would say the same thing that, they remember the name of their teachers especially the ones who taught them in smaller classes. Children are very impressionable at that age and dont tend to forget things which are all land marks in their life and schooling is one such very important event in their lives..

Yes I agree.....
We may forget most recent events of our life......but those sketched in our minds during early stages of our life won't fade easily :)

I still remember many incidents of my life that happened when i was 3.5 years old. :)
Now almost 30 years have passed.......

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.