I don't understand why people do bad things and ask God to forgive them :) .Because God is almighty and they have to go to God ultimately or is it something else? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Without accepting his sins, even God can't help him :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Then why they go to God?. :unsure:
Not all people go for GOD.. :whistle:

But yes they don't have any choice either.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

:woohoo: Yes they don't have but how they know that God has forgiven them or not. :laugh: :woohoo:

To get some of his ambitions fulfilled :)

Meera sandhu

To get some of his ambitions fulfilled :)

Ambitions? :woohoo:

Or to lighten his/her heart as at least there is someone whom he/she can share it. :woohoo:

:woohoo: Yes they don't have but how they know that God has forgiven them or not. :laugh: :woohoo:

I don't know whether they know it or not.. But I can say that God can't forgive them after some cruel crimes.. :whistle: May be just for satisfaction.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Actually people never admit their mistakes...so no question of asking forgiveness from God. ;) They go to temple to ask for something

Meera sandhu
Actually people never admit their mistakes...so no question of asking forgiveness from God. ;) They go to temple to ask for something

What is this "something"? :unsure:

What is this "something"? :unsure:

To get a job, to win for an exam, to get more money, to cure from disease....

i don't believe that persons go to temple to ask God to forgive their sins. It is very rare. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.