Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
GOD is great. He forgives us for our sins if we go into his shelter by true heart. But this is not for criminals.

But only criminals and cheats go to God or temples. If you sin against other humans, only they can forgive. That is why in Islamic Law, the murderer can be forgiven only by blood relation of the victim and nobody else.

People who have a faith in God goe to his home not the criminals not the general people.
yes, isha is right. people who love god will goto temple but not criminals.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, isha is right. people who love god will goto temple but not criminals.

Criminals love god more. Just see their number in every temple.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji can you tell me how can we find whether a person is criminal or a good person who visit temple?

Gulshanji can you tell me how can we find whether a person is criminal or a good person who visit temple?

We need not count. It is a mater of experience that the staunch believers in God and regular worshipers are more involved in criminal acts than the non believers. The robbers worship "Goddess Bhawani' before every operation. These days, the politicians are accused of corruption and irregularities. These politicians start their election campaign by visiting temple first.

I recall an incident. A colleague of mine told that he had earned a few lakh rupees as 'other income' by 'grace of God'. This is what criminals and corrupt always say. God is partner in their illicit deals.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Then after long time now a days am visiting temples that means am I criminal?

Then after long time now a days am visiting temples that means am I criminal?

Temple doors are open to all.....all people can go there.....no division in front of Bhagvan. So criminals also go there

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev, sometimes people get a situation in such way that they need to do crime though they know that it is sin. so later they goto god for forgive. Atleast the punishment for that sin will reduce. that is the main thing.

For example, a boy needs 5 lakhs in a days for his sisters operation as she need to get operated in 24 hours and there is no other go for him. So what he can do. he rob some one or kill some one and get the money.then give life to his sister.

He know it is sin. So he goto god and request him to forgive.

Some people goto god for forgiveness as they know that the crimes and sins they did in this birth will effect their next birth. this may be another cause.

Look crimes and sins are different concepts! What is a crime is not neccessarily a sin! For example when a person with no means to feed,does so to a hungry old steals food which is a crime in the eyes of law but may not be a sin! A kind of a moral problem!
well said chinmoy. whatever you said is absolutely right.

I too agree with Chinmoy,
Crime does'nt need to be a sin. I strongly oppose the statement, all go to temple for asking god to forgive them of doing sin or crime.
Asking god to forgive is not offense however, as atleast we feel guilty of doing that crime. In some cases after committing crime the criminal even after realizing(very rare) cannt ask the victim for forgiving(in case of murder) them in such cases they will approach god.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.