Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people do crime in shortage of money and he has the easy way of getting money is crime and after crime he confess in front of God thinking this will reduce their crime..

Almost every crime is done for money had there been no money in this world this world would have been better. :)
Ya you are true ............So no money no tension this means no crime.....................
Ya you are true ............So no money no tension this means no crime.....................

Who says it there is more tension when someone don't have money. :evil:
I think the people who do crimes are not born criminals because when a child is born he is as pure as water but later the situation makes him to do the crime. But at the end of the day every person commiting crime knows that he is doing wrong deeds, so he asks God to forgive him. I am not supporting the criminals but it is fact, a man should be mentally strong and capable of control himself from doing crime. But sometimes situation m akes him helpless.
I think the people who do crimes are not born criminals because when a child is born he is as pure as water but later the situation makes him to do the crime. But at the end of the day every person commiting crime knows that he is doing wrong deeds, so he asks God to forgive him. I am not supporting the criminals but it is fact, a man should be mentally strong and capable of control himself from doing crime. But sometimes situation m akes him helpless.

Whatever is the reason, however is a person criminal minded but if has been brought up having faith in God he shall go to HIM for every sin and misdeed he committed to be pardoned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not happening in all cases. some are called 'born criminals' with such genetic traits

Meera sandhu
yes, most of the people do this, for example the robery in the great durga ma temple in Vijayanagar. the robbers had given their robberd ornaments of goddess in the hundi of that temple

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think, if we do some crime and then ask GOD to Forgive, then it is useless.
God Can't forgive like this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Because people think God is a perfect shield to hide behind once enjoyed the fuit of sin. HE is not blind. He can see behind his back as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

very nice
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.