Hi,

One Day i was just thinking towards our olden days of India - so called The "GOLDEN ERA" of the GOLDEN BIRD. Suddenly after a glance at the past I felt that major portion of our economy was AGRICULTURE & may b a part was Exports business.

looking at the current situation, we are mordanized but still somewhere in the corner of evry Indian Heart is the wish & urge to be in the same past & peace ful India ...where the life was slow yet satisfactory | where kids had that innocency which at present its rarely seen ...where we use to drink water kept in Mud Pots.....& loats more.

My Idea is that Y can't Indian Schools in metro cities or fairely big cities have a Programme where it becomes compulsory for a group of Children of certain age to go to a village nearby & spend some days ( but specifically planned) over their in a less luxurious environment , help the farmer, undrestand their lifestyle..join some small scale Industries & get the practical knowledge of management without any highfundu Degrees & all that.

It will also help them build the stamina for being close to the nature in real rather than just be in a virtual world of INTERNEt.

I request all of you whoever reading this to post ur feedback (may it be opinion\suggessions or anything add on to this .....)

Regards
Ruchika
:)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How many school managements can spend money on such activities which are not liked by the children? These days our kids also used to get into the luxery life and are no way accept to visit such villages until and unless there is some site-seeing locations :(

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.