I am completely ready to leave my current job but very much confused and nervous that how to tell HR about my decision and don't know how they will react n my decision. Need some courage
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you tell me why you are leaving the present job?

Meera sandhu
Isha what is the reason for this decison of leaving job? Is there any problem?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Y I m getting more better option I have talked about this to HR. They are asking to me serving the notice period of 1 month which is actually impossible. I can stay more for 15 days only.
do one thing, if you know anyone like you, who can join your company in place of you. then tell to your hr that you had a person who can work for them in place of you.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Y I m getting more better option I have talked about this to HR. They are asking to me serving the notice period of 1 month which is actually impossible. I can stay more for 15 days only.

It's rule.....1 month notice period.
I think, Gulshanji and Chinmoyjee can help you better. Let them come online or send them PMs. They will answer you

Meera sandhu
Isha if you have money you can pay for 15 days on your basic to leave this job.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Isha if you have money you can pay for 15 days on your basic to leave this job.

Some companies do pay such compensations, where you are going to work. My husband has got it from ICICI bank,5 years before

Meera sandhu
Is there option for you in your company for 15 days compensation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes it is rule in most of the companies to give notice period of one month before leaving the job.If you can stay there for 15 days then stay and take leave of 15 days.Hope it will be resolved. :)
There is no such kind of policy in our office. I didn't sign any bond in my period of two years here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.