Who is your favorite god and any experiences with your god.

here experience means any good happend by believing the god. or any strange thing happend in your house. As once Ganesh god has drank milk. some times udi comes from saibaba photo and some times honey comes from satya saibaba photo.

so friends share your favorites and experience like above mentioned

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not believe in any God. I believe in people and self. However, I may narrate an incident when I was a child. There is very large lying statue of Hanuman at Drupadi Ghat Allahabad. Heavy flood caused hanuman statue drown. On coming to know, I wept bitterly as I immensely loved Hanuman statue. Rather I believed that this was real and living Hanuman. Elders consoled me saying that there will be no harm to Hanuman. A few days later, I was taken to the temple. I found Hanuman okay. But this created some suspicions. If Hanuman was not drowned and not died in the water, he must be mere statue and not god. This was first seed of atheism.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Bhagavathi/Devi Durga and Krishna .....I call them most.
Some strange feelings, we only feel, can't explain here :)

Meera sandhu
My favorite god is saibaba. Whenever i pray him , I feel all gods are in him and so I am praying to all gods. For sai there is no particular religion.Any religion person can pray him and believe him. He is only lord, he is only alla, he only jesus.

So to which ever temple I visit. I call that god as sai only. I see all gods in sai and i see sai in all gods. I love sai alot.

I feel myself as am a daugter and servent of sai.

So I visit every thursday to sai temple.

Let me pull this thread up and make it visible to others

Meera sandhu
thank you sandhya

My favuorite god is Lord Saibaba and Hanuman. But I had experience when I prayed god attended interview I got job Immediately. That god is vinayaka.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My favuorite god is Lord Saibaba and Hanuman. But I had experience when I prayed god attended interview I got job Immediately. That god is vinayaka.

So, you two are 'saibaba bhakth'.
Which Sai baba?

Meera sandhu
There are a few moments in a day in my life I remain completely detached to be one-on-one with me- my inner self! If choose to call it a 'godly experience'- call it!
[quote]There are a few moments in a day in my life I remain completely detached to be one-on-one with me- my inner self! If choose to call it a 'godly experience'- call it! [/quote]

Ganpati Bappa Morya!!! :) :) :)
0002031F_2012-03-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]There are a few moments in a day in my life I remain completely detached to be one-on-one with me- my inner self! If choose to call it a 'godly experience'- call it!

Ganpati Bappa Morya!!! :) :) :)[/quote]{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6452]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.