Most of the people here are online for money.May be they try to do lot of stuffs to earn money online.Can any just tell me how to earn through blogs ny linking it to adsense?.I have been trying but i am not able to understand it. :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala knows it well. You can send PMs to her

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev first try to plan on which topic are you interested to write or keep in your blog.let us give you example and explain.

let us take my blog. it is about latest wallpapers. So just see for geting wallpapers what people type in google search. Then I found that most of the people type latest wallpapers. So while creating the blog, I have gave the name latestwallpapers to my blog. so my blog address became latestwallpappers.blogspot.com. so people who ever search wallpapers by typing latest wallpapers in google will surely visit my blog.

then i have posted daily one post. After 6 months I have kept request to the adsense. they took few days to approve mine blog. google adsense people will study your blog completely and they will see whether your blog is worthable or not. will your blog meet all the rules of them or not. then they will approve your blog and then we will get a mail that our blog is approved. then we can keep google ads in our blog. To earn money we need work heard for few months.if your blog get more visitors then your blog will be clicked and you will earn huge money

one of my friend earning 65000 dollars every months.

Here our friend santosh also earned and earning through his blog.

They did alot of hard work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Sanjeev first try to plan on which topic are you interested to write or keep in your blog.let us give you example and explain.

let us take my blog. it is about latest wallpapers. So just see for geting wallpapers what people type in google search. Then I found that most of the people type latest wallpapers. So while creating the blog, I have gave the name latestwallpapers to my blog. so my blog address became latestwallpappers.blogspot.com. so people who ever search wallpapers by typing latest wallpapers in google will surely visit my blog.

then i have posted daily one post. After 6 months I have kept request to the adsense. they took few days to approve mine blog. google adsense people will study your blog completely and they will see whether your blog is worthable or not. will your blog meet all the rules of them or not. then they will approve your blog and then we will get a mail that our blog is approved. then we can keep google ads in our blog. To earn money we need work heard for few months.if your blog get more visitors then your blog will be clicked and you will earn huge money

one of my friend earning 65000 dollars every months.

Here our friend santosh also earned and earning through his blog.

They did alot of hard work

Thanks for explaining it sarala. :)

Are you earning from the blogs?. :)
I do bloging very rarely . So till now i earned only 16$. I never did any hard work on my blog

I do bloging very rarely . So till now i earned only 16$. I never did any hard work on my blog. As am a seo professional I know about blog well

First you need to prepare for good content to write atleast 2 good post with some good images after writing your blog you can apply for adsense account.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I already created a blog. But without going through the rules. I applied twice to adsense and i got rejected. So, can i apply the same blog again after 6 months?? :huh:

Vinu
vinodh once you have applied with a blog to adsense. you should not apply to adsense any more to it with that blog.

Now you need to creat another blog which is very worthful and work hard for 6 months and see what are the requirements of adsense and make your blog according to their rules and then apply. then surely your blog will be approved.

Now geting adsense account is really hard. So try your level. Google adsense have become so strict

Thank you said by: vinodh
Sarala explained very well and you can take help from Santosh.He is expert.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes i do know ram. Santosh is expert in blogging.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.