Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
108 means it is free first aid service. When any one get injured or in any trouble of health. If you call to 108 number through your phone then people will come to take the injured or sufferer to hospital.

for example, accident on roads. There people will be injured and no one may bother them to take to the hospital. so in such condition if we make a call to 108 then ambulance arranged by government will come and take all the people who are the sufferers in the accident to hospital.It is free service.

So whenever i go out, If i see such ambulance van, then I pray god to save the person who is struggling to live.

For you, my dear

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6445]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya what is this, I didnt understand. For what you are offering the gift?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya what is this, I didnt understand. For what you are offering the gift?

Because you are praying for unknown people and you won't get anything from them in return :)

Meera sandhu
yes, sheeja, I mostly never expect anything from others. If I expect anything that means i am in so need of that thing, thats why I expect. or else i never expect anything.

Sorry for got say you sheeja

thank you for your Gift sheeja

Recently i saw an accident and one person in that was seriously injured people were taking him to the hospital but there was little chance that he would survive :( .I prayed for him to God. :)
Recently i saw an accident and one person in that was seriously injured people were taking him to the hospital but there was little chance that he would survive :( .I prayed for him to God. :)

Good work done by you :) . Did that person get well??? :huh: :unsure:

Vinu
thats good sanjeev. Praying for someone is an indirect serving GOD, as people say " serving Human is serving God"

In telugu "Manava sevay Madhava seva"

I always wish good health, wisdom and wealth to all. But if wishes were horses beggars would ride. Let us stop all this wishful think and work sincerely.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji can you explain this line " if wishes were horses beggars would ride". I didnt understand it

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.