Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well,

You know i prayed for few of my friends and it was very strange that they called me and said that they saw in their vision of me praying for their good health.

sometimes it feels very amazing to know that even the person whom we are praying for calls us and tells us that they believed we prayed for them and our bonds become stronger.....

Of course I agree Swetha. If we pray for someone else, he/she will grow more love and passion for us. Also, I strongly believe, if someone else pray for us, God hears it easily....because if we are asking for someone else....it's true love.... but if we ask for us, it's our selfishness

Meera sandhu
I always keep my loved ones in my prayers. i have heard that prayers for others are more effective than done on a mass scale.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

definitely more dan oders we wish for ourselves,
but yes, i av wished fr oders too...
my dear ones, my luvly ones :) :)
I hardly pray for me. I always pray for others, but here others means my family and close people. :woohoo:
I hardly pray for me. I always pray for others, but here others means my family and close people. :woohoo:

Then why can't you pray for me that my dreams may come true very soon :evil:

Meera sandhu

Pray for me too for my health as these days i feel tired every time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.