Friends as its summer and every one are interested and willing to have icecream.
So which flavor do you love to have.

If anyone know to prepare Ice cream In home itself. Please share here
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6417]}

hmm very yummy :)
images_2012-03-27.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yummy !

Everyone loves Ice cream.I like chocolate ice cream.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6418]}

Thanks for cool topic.

Be positive
Thank vaishu for nice yummy ice cream.

I also love chocolate flavor ice cream and but i eat all flavor as I love Ice cream alot

I love vennela Ice cream mostly when I visit my native town I will eat daily icecream.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ice cream----your favourite...already started thread.
But not its preparation.

I don't know to make an ice cream

Meera sandhu
Ok sandhya, tell me what is your favorite flavor please.

Coming to prepare Ice cream. I dont know exact and original preparation. and looking for the original preparation which people sell out side.

But prepare icecream in short cut method.

that is

Take bowl of milk add sugar in it. and stir thoroughly until the sugar dissolve completely. Then place it defreezer. After one hour take it out and now add chopped badam and kaju and if you are interested you can even add elachi powder and kiss miss. Now place it in the defreezer. After half an hour take it out. If you have chocolate powder then sprinkle it on the milk or if you have bornvita or boost , you can use it also. then again place the bowl with milk in the defreezer. After one hour take it out. You will see that milk is completely freezed. Now you can have it.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
i love ice creams..
My favorite flavor will be strawberry with chocolate. I like it very much.. :laugh: :cheer: :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6440]}

Vinu
I love Vanilla flavour....
Some days before I tasted .....forget its name :whistle: Something....italy :unsure:
Really a nice flavour

Meera sandhu
Wow Actually I love all flavor as I love Ice cream and mostly I prefer Chocolate.

Here i have mentioned summer. but I have ICe cream in all seasons.

Especially I love have Ice cream playing Rain

Wow Actually I love all flavor as I love Ice cream and mostly I prefer Chocolate.

Here i have mentioned summer. but I have ICe cream in all seasons.

Especially I love have Ice cream playing Rain

You are just crazy :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Yes, very crazy. when i used stay in hyderabad as i used to do job. Everyday i used to have one or more ice creams you know.But In my home town no chance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.