People use words and makes other to fullfill their deeds. After the full fillment of their deeds they wont even remember the person.

Here is one example for you.

I had a best friend who has seo company. Once he requested me to handle one of his project as he have no person to work on it. As he requested me so I took that project and started working. For completing the project I stopped sleeping for 6days. After few days my health got disturbed and I stopped working and informed him.He said he will pay the amount in a week. I kept waiting. But one month passed away but he didnt pay me a single rupee. So be careful friends. Before leaving anyone think twice. Now a days people use words to fullfill their deeds.

If you have such experience, please share here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We need be cautious when working for small firms or individuals. Always take advance or protect yourself some way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji actually do whatever you have mentioned. As that person is my friend so I considered and with the hesitation I couldnt ask amount before itself

That's really bad that you had this experience from your best friend. I think you should speak to him upfront and demand that he pay you for the time and work you have done for him. Don't relent at all because its your hard earned money. Next time, before you do a job for someone, get the commitment in writing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Whatever you said is absolutely correct kalyani. I will surely follow your suggestion

I think this disappointment came since we expected something.If you didn't expect anything you will be happy now.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
you are right sarala, i have many experience with so many of my co-workers. They will commit one thing to me but they never obey their commitments. So, nowadays i started to refuse any request from my co-workers. :angry: :angry:

Vinu
I got cheated by many company people. As a freelancer I have applied for companies. They made me work but never paid me. So I decided not to work anymore to anyone. Boddunan and my blog is enough to work when am in home. But this friend requested me alot so I agree to work and lost my health. Finally I left with emty hands. This is really bad.

I got cheated by many company people. As a freelancer I have applied for companies. They made me work but never paid me. So I decided not to work anymore to anyone. Boddunan and my blog is enough to work when am in home. But this friend requested me alot so I agree to work and lost my health. Finally I left with emty hands. This is really bad.

yes, its really very bad. If still your friend needs any help just take it from him saying will do it for you. But, dont work on that. Let him face the lose.. This is called REVENGE... :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

Vinu
For me taking revenge is very easy. It takes a second. But we should not take revenge, this is a very small and silly thing. We can settle by keeping a mail in such way that he should feel shy on him self and then he should realize and pay.Revenge means some time we need to pay its value through our unluckiness

Actually Sarala,
Let us see its positive part, because we can't get that money back and lost is lost.
Why can't you make it as a learning experience? All men commit mistakes, but only wise men learn from them. So, see it just as a learning experience by giving some health and time in return and move forward :) I always do so.
There is no use of crying over spit milk.....

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.