Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But at this age they dont accept ladies to the temple. That is against rules.

Every temple has its own rules set by their management. :)

I went to Shingnapur temple in Maharashtra near Shirdi where ladies are not allowed and gents have to go without the clothes in the temple they will just offer you a cloth which one has to tie on the waist like LUNGI and then enter the temple.

Many temples are there in Kerala where men can go only wearing dhotis....
Even pants, shirts and churidars are not allowed.

There are many Hunuman temples where ladies are not allowed to go inside the temple. :)
But at

Many temples are there in Kerala where men can go only wearing dhotis....
Even pants, shirts and churidars are not allowed.

There are many Hunuman temples where ladies are not allowed to go inside the temple. :)

Actually girls can't worship Hanuman. Isn't it?
But we can worship Ayyappan at home. No problem. Also, we can go to any other Ayyappa temple of our state.Only sabarimala, we are restricted.

Meera sandhu
At one temple i saw that it tells only "Hindus Allowed".
This was the first time i saw such type of statement.

Want to make each day Accountable

Where is that temple? They should not do like that. Temple is the place where everyone can come and go to workship god.

Vinu

Where is that temple? They should not do like that. Temple is the place where everyone can come and go to workship god.

I can't quit without clearing your doubt ;)

Most of the old temples of Kerala strictly follow this rule, though we say we are very cultured and literate people. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Among old temples, only Sabarimala is the place where anyone can enter. That's why Yesudas is a great devotee of Ayyappa and go to Sabarimala every year. Actually, every morning, Ayyappa wakes up hearing 'Harivarasanam' sung by Yesudas.
I think, Yesudas has sung most devotional songs for Hindus. But do you know what's his great ambition of life, 'To stand before Guruvayoorappan one day'
Here rules are so strict and since he is a celebrity, he was not able to visit Guruvayur temple till now, even if he has tried many times.
In a 1972 film of Guruvayoor Temple, we can hear him singing, "I will go to Guruvayur temple one day", still in his dreams, even if he is 70 now. He is a great believer of all religions. Yet he was not given permission to go there.

Same is the case of all old temples coming under Devaswom board...NO NON-HINDUS ALLOWED
We can see board written in front of such temples here....
Not only shirts, pants and churidars, but also NON_HINDUS not allowed. :evil:

Padmanabhaswamy temple, Vadakkum nathan, Guruvayoor are only a few among that long list.

4 years before, Guruvayur temple was purified because 'Chorunu' ceremony (giving rice food for the first time for a baby)of a grand child of a Kerala/Central Government minister was done here. The problem was that Minister's wife was a Christian before marriage....ha ha.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ok....bye..let me sign off

Meera sandhu
In puri Jaganath Temple only Hindus are allowed not other religion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In puttaprthi satya saibaba prasanthanilayam, there is a custom that women should wear saree or duppatta on both the sides

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In puri Jaganath Temple only Hindus are allowed not other religion.

But i don't think it is right God is for all and they must allow any body immaterial of their caste or religion. :)
Yes.. That's sad that people are just restricting people because of this.. God is for everyone.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes.. That's sad that people are just restricting people because of this.. God is for everyone.

Castism even for the temple is really not good :evil: :evil: one must think that God never said to discriminate people for their castes. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.