Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya i am waiting too for any reply but no one reply...............
Ya i am waiting too for any reply but no one reply...............

I think no body knows it don't worry i will search on google and let you know it if there is any temple which follows it. :laugh:
Thanks dear..........please reply soon if you get an answer of this question........................
This Cannot be True.There is no such type of Temple In Kerala.I live there for 6 years.I does not remember any such type of temple..........

Really surprising.....you stayed at kerala for 6 years, yet don't know about Sabarimala. After Guruvayur, Sabarimala is the most famous temple of Kerala. Since Lord Ayyappa is a brahmachari, ladies between 10 and 55 can't enter the temple.
Also, men take vrita for 55 days to go to temple. They have to prepare their own food, pure veg, can't wear sandals or shave, wear dark lungi only.....All Ayyappas not follow it strictly. Once they put on chain of sabarimala, they are called Ayyappas and we can't say harsh words at them. Ladies, keep distance :evil: .
At my school days I love it most since teachers won't beat ayyappas

Meera sandhu
There is one Duryodhana temple in Kerala in Kollam. I wonder if a temple for Duryodhana is anywhere in the country. Earlier hens and alcohol were the main items given. I don't know the present status
http://www.malanada.com/

Can you tell if Duryodhana temple exists in North India?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.