Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The relationship of husband and wife is based on interaction. Both of them should interact and speak about their problems instead of hiding from each other. I feel the relationship should be like a crystal clear, both of them know each others weakness and power so that they understand each other.
The relationship of husband and wife is based on interaction. Both of them should interact and speak about their problems instead of hiding from each other. I feel the relationship should be like a crystal clear, both of them know each others weakness and power so that they understand each other.

Understanding between the two is of course is essential many of the good relationships break due to misunderstandings.One should be transparent and should not hide anything from the partner. :)
The trust is the factor which is needed in one's relationship. Honesty is another factor which every person should have.

Want to make each day Accountable

The trust is the factor which is needed in one's relationship. Honesty is another factor which every person should have.

I know most of the men hide things from their wife which many of the time is the cause of the arguement and quarel. :)
But sometimes hiding is better than revealing the secret as it may effect the relationship if either of the partner are not capable enough to take it.

I agree with @ kalyani that taking things for granted will really spoil any relationship.
But sometimes hiding is better than revealing the secret as it may effect the relationship if either of the partner are not capable enough to take it.

I agree with @ kalyani that taking things for granted will really spoil any relationship.

Before taking things granted you must have a good understanding as well as the sane frequency with the partner. :)

I agree if you someone don't have good understanding then too they take things granted will definitely be the reason of disagreements. :)
[quote]But sometimes hiding is better than revealing the secret as it may effect the relationship if either of the partner are not capable enough to take it.

I agree with @ kalyani that taking things for granted will really spoil any relationship[/quote]

Thank you Rajani! The final straw for breaking a relationship may be anything else, but I still maintain that the deterioration starts the moment you start taking others for granted!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Rajani K wrote:

Before taking things granted you must have a good understanding as well as the sane frequency with the partner.

I agree if you someone don't have good understanding then too they take things granted will definitely be the reason of disagreements.
[/quote]

Sanjeev, true! But still even though a couple may be on the same frequency, more so than other couples, after a time with too much familiarity and togetherness, they start taking each other for granted and the trouble starts. So every relation ship has to be worked hard no matter how much you may be on the same page of thinking!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most of the relations break due to lack of trust and mutual understanding

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I know most of the men hide things from their wife which many of the time is the cause of the arguement and quarel. :)

It is often necessary to hide certain things. What is important is honesty and fairness. You need not reveal your premarital or extra marital relations, if any, and non family business matters. Your relation with wife is bilateral and not multilateral involving others also. So, anything between you and your parents may not necessarily be disclosed to wife. similarly, wife may not disclose irrelvant matters.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.