Life is full of surprises and shocks and each of this situation places peculiar
demands on our system. At times we get overwhelmed by success as well as failures. Share your views!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In human life, there are alot of emotions so human act according to the situation human will react

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are various phases of life and emotion tends to play a bigger role in the earlier phases - with age and experience its role becomes balanced!
Life gives us a large bundle of opportunities to get our success.Those who grab that bundle,can have lots of good news and surprising in him/her.Those who can't grab it,gets failure in life.
Opportunity goes to different person.

So,Grab it whenever it come to you.

Want to make each day Accountable

I f one takes his/her life seriously and makes decisions seriously according to the situations present, there is no reason one should be emotional and take decisions under emotions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Life is full of events. New events dim the impression of previous events. Thus surprise and shock is first very acute and gradually diminishes with time and fresh developments. Some surprises and shocks are extraordinary and not easily forgotten.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Being emotion,decision can't be taken.Its dangerous.You should calm and think positive,while taking correct decision.

Want to make each day Accountable

When we are emotional, we should think few minutes for doing anything

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yesterday, in a Radio program, I heard, we should never take a decision when we are very happy or very sad. I think it's correct....decision may be wrong :evil:

Meera sandhu
We should not take any decision in emotion also ,it may create many problems in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We should not take any decision in emotion also ,it may create many problems in future.

We are not free from emotions too..if so, we are not at all humans :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.