Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No she does not deserve to be a INDIAN PM. :evil:

She actually does not know much about India and indians. :evil:
Thank God its only a joke! If she really became a PM then we would only be one step short of selling our country to foreigners for mere peanuts!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank God its only a joke! If she really became a PM then we would only be one step short of selling our country to foreigners for mere peanuts!!

I don't think even if she is that much of capable also. :woohoo: She can dance on someone's tune only. :woohoo:
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I don't think even if she is that much of capable also. She can dance on someone's tune only. [/quote]

No Sanjeev!! On the contrary, she is an extremely cunning and manipulating woman, who is making the entire congress and the PM dancing to her tunes all the time!! Do you know that she takes really sinful amounts of haftas from congress leaders of various states???

Ha Ha.. Look like its a April fool joke..

I never would like to see her as PM of our country..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I don't think even if she is that much of capable also. She can dance on someone's tune only.

No Sanjeev!! On the contrary, she is an extremely cunning and manipulating woman, who is making the entire congress and the PM dancing to her tunes all the time!! Do you know that she takes really sinful amounts of haftas from congress leaders of various states???[/quote]

I came to know that she hide herself during the UP elections recently.No doubt she might be having shares in common wealth games scandle. :unsure: :evil:

I did not hear that she take money from the leaders this is really something new.From where you heard this. :ohmy:
Yes Sanjeev, of course she has had her own cut from the money spent in Coomonwealth Games! How else do you think the likes of Sheila Dixit manage to get away from it all unpunished??

Well, my husband has friends from Press, real people with real connections, so these things are actually known by many but not spoken about much!!

I head sonia Gandhi is a daughter of milk in ITALY. This is really embaracing that such a women is ruling Congress party.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends Sonia Gandhi is Italian born women and therefore she cannot become PM of India. I was also shocked to read this news. Keeping aside the question of PM, the rest of the changes mentioned by the writer is good and new for us. Lets not ignore this as it was fool's day.
Wow Devayani you planned well but I did not replied to this thread if means I would become a fool on fools day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.