Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes akanksha is my name but 16 is not a part of my name neither im 16years old :P

16 my date of birth. :)

Nice name. :)

I thought you to be 16 years..hahaha... :woohoo:

Nice pic profile. :)
Thank you said by: baby angel
according to sanjeev it can be possible :laugh:
may be he know someone having numbers in their name. And in india people can do this also if told by any astrologer or pandit they can add numbers in their names B)

a.s.
thanks by the way that pic is a painting created by me :)

a.s.
thanks by the way that pic is a painting created by me :)

So you are a good painter. :whistle:

Is it your profession or a hobby? :)
not a proffession but its a hobby or i should say i love doing that. but wanted to make this hobby a profession but not as a painter but as an animator.

a.s.
not a proffession but its a hobby or i should say i love doing that. but wanted to make this hobby a profession but not as a painter but as an animator.

Have you done any course for it? :)

I think there is a good institute of it in Delhi. :)
no till now i havnt done any course but this year if possible otherwise next year surely i will be doing so.but i have learned a lot from internet online classes and by softwares

a.s.
We can learn painting from online clasesses !!! Never heard about it..

But yes you are good in it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
no till now i havnt done any course but this year if possible otherwise next year surely i will be doing so.but i have learned a lot from internet online classes and by softwares

It would be better if you do some course as that's the way you would be able to take it as your profession and there are few people who could make their hobby as their profession. :)
Do you think as a profession painting is good.. I mean in term of earning.. Don't know about it that's why asking.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.