Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not happy with performance of my self because I am not able to start any innovative topics which attracts traffic to the site
Hi das,
Don't get so depress. You are now an Expert Boarder and also a Moderator in other sections.
I suggest you that start discussions on those topics where you have interest or have a doubt.Yes follow the forum rules.

Also if you don't have article topics to write on, then you can appeal to members to post some topics that they want to read more.

Remember responding to other thread is also a way to show your innovative skills over Starting a new topic.
Try to impress other with high level words which will make other members listen to you more. This will definitely make your mind think 'Out of the Box'.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I agree with Atul. Innovation doesn't come in a day or two. Every person has the capabilities in him and they will come out when the time comes. I believe you will made such a great remark in the future on boddunan. As Atul said, convincing someone is tougher than starting a discussion. So try to get involved in active discussions and try to provide your views, whatever may be write or wrong.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Atul and maverick you both are fantastic guys.
Thanks for your support, and I hope The day will come soon when I will be able to write in good English and a very presentable Things
Hello soubhagya das,

You have the guts to expose faults in yourself and have the intelligence to locate them.

You can definitely write good English and find new themes. Just give a try...

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
thanks hARISH i WILL TRY MY BEST TO keep THE SAME REPUTATION OF MINE IN FRONT ALL OF YOU
Hello soubhagya das,

Yes you are doing a good job and will continue to do in the time to come also.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.