Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is like chess.. In the end everyone having the same place to go... Hope it is decoded answer.. He he
100dz_2012-04-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Life is like chess.. In the end everyone having the same place to go... Hope it is decoded answer.. He he

Good!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6583]}
This is like saying that death equalizes all. Game is more important than the end. similarly, life is more significant than death.
7_4_35_2012-04-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is like saying that death equalizes all. Game is more important than the end. similarly, life is more significant than death.

Yes, all are destined to be dispatched to the box after the game
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6600]}
!!!
[quote]ulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

7_4_35_2012-04-07.gif[/quote]

Reservation to VIP boxes does not really help!! :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo:
002_2012-04-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]ulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

7_4_35_2012-04-07.gif

Reservation to VIP boxes does not really help!! :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo:[/quote]

Some even have delusions of reserving slots in heavens!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6606]}
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
ulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

7_4_35_2012-04-07.gif

Reservation to VIP boxes does not really help!!

Some even have delusions of reserving slots in heavens!!!
002_2012-04-07.gif
[/quote]

I know some of those types too!!!! :) :laugh: :) :laugh: :woohoo: :evil:

The only difference is that the box of the king is made of sandalwood where as the wood used for pawn is maybe the mango or cheapest available.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandalwood or mango wood, the wood all disintegrates into the same dirt eventually!!!

Decode!!

Now, I remember story of a rich person who owns many land...yet so greedy that he wants more.
He somehow knew that, in a nearby place, land will be given free (or small amt) :unsure: . Hearing this, he didn't wait and went to meet land lord.
Land lord pointing him acres of land told, " All these land belongs to you. Only thing is that you have to travel by foot. Whichever land you conquers till sun sets, it belong to you".
Hearing this, that greedy person began to run through fields saying....."This field is now mine". But he never stopped, even after conquering miles of land, thinking, I want a little more. He was tired, hungry, thirsty...yet he didn't stop.
But when sun set that day, his life also set along with this.
Land owner came with his people and ask them to measure the height of the person. His servant answered, "6 feet".
Land owner replied, "Then dig earth of 6 feet length and bury him inside it. After all, a man never needs land more than that"

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.