Dear friends boddunan has already paid more than rs27000 to its members.
check out the link for details.
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/2026-payment-to-these-members.html#2026

Lets try to Earn rs 1 lakh with in next 2 month and lets help boddunan to earn more so that it can give us more money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes,we should be active here.
With boddunan we can also earn...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes Jobin but I have seen that number of members are increasing day by day but the activities of each member is decreasing so we have to work more and more to maintain the status of this site
On any site, the number of active members will not be more than 10% of total members. So if we can get many members on our site, the chances that the number of active members will also increases.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

we have 1300+ members but are we having 130+ active members?
I have doubts whether we are having that much active members here.

whenevr i come here, most of the online members are the same.
i think we hav only 20-30 members who visits here everyday..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
you are right jobin.
we have only 15-20 active members.
I think we should post our payment proof in different sites so that other will trust on this site and will stay more and more active to reach at rs1000.
Then only we can get more active members
I agree with you Jobin. Most of the members are posting articles but a very less number of people active on forums.

I think, instead of having best article of the month contest, we can have best forum post of the week contest which can increase the activity.

Anyway, we are giving money for articles, removing article of the month doesn't matter much. What do you say?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi maverick,
its a good idea indeed.

but this will make active forum members more active, and we must target to get more forum active members instead of making already active members more active.

Its my personal view. Please members share your views.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.