Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with Gulshanji that "Delhi Metro" has nothing to do with the poetic quotes. Friends start new threads for such stuffs.

And its not good to post two responses consecutively. :)
Our life is like when we have good health. We are running for money but not concentrating on health. But when we have money we are running to have good health. Its keep on routating. :laugh:

Vinu
vinod you are absolutely correct. most of the people run behind money they wont even bother of health

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya Most of the people. When they have good health they run for money only and not even taking care of their family.

Vinu
Life is a journey which every individual travels and takes up every challenge put in front and tries to emerge as successful.
Life is like an onion .....full of shells. We peel off each shell thinking something precious is there beneath it. We keep doing this process till the end of life to find that...after all it was nothing, just a celebration of events, mysteries and expectations of good things of future.....nothing else.... :evil:
clap-animated-animation-clap-smiley-emoticon-000340-large.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
What a bunch of philosophers we are all becoming!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I tried it bit this did not work for me. So I am still on the beaten track.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Life is like an onion .....full of shells. We peel off each shell thinking something precious is there beneath it. We keep doing this process till the end of life to find that...after all it was nothing, just a celebration of events, mysteries and expectations of good things of future.....nothing else.... :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6718]}

Nice way to explain life.
Wow sandhya wonderful comparison, life is like an onion. It sounds funny but what you have said is true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.