We have 1652 articles submitted till today and we have only 300 posts in forums.

I think forums give more page impressions so senior members please stay active in forums and also help new members to post articles and advice them to stay active in forums for while.
but we cant force any one
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All are active in articles because they think that it will give them cash reward.No cash reward is given for actively participating in forums.

Ya,its right that forum gives more page impression.

So, i have two suggestion:

* Introduce cash reward for forum posting
Rs 1 per post or Rs 250 for active forum maker or like that. If Rs 1 or Rs 0.50 per post is given,it will attract users to stay active in forums.But, i dont know whether boddunan can manage it.

* I think when adsense revenue sharing is implemented. it will be available also for forums.If it is like that, give members a surety for that and invite them to forums.

But if my first suggestion is practical, then our forums will get great hits...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
We have already announced in the previous topics that we are going to launch active forum supporter of the month contest from the next month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

oh ya it was announced.
I think the criteria is the most no.of posts .

Short posts are not given points,will it be considered for this contest.?

is the total points from points is the criteria?

how much is the point given for a post.will point increase if it is long ?

The criteria is:
1. The best posts which are discussed the most
2. Best forum answers
3. And last, the number of posts

The above order is followed in deciding the winner.

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is a great method to choose best forum supporter Maverick.
I think all brain are utilizing at same time to develop new concepts
its a great contest and good criteria.
but how is this best forum answer will be se3lected ..??

It depends on how many people answered to the post, and how valuable it to the community and the feedback from members in case it is an idea.

I think forums give more page impressions so senior members please stay active in forums and also help new members to post articles and advice them to stay active in forums for while.

So Forums in a way give better revenue to the site

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Forum participation is very interesting presently in the site.And I am not an exception. This enables me to know from the members their views and allows other members to know my opinions

I would prefer if forum posts are separated from other activities and see how some of the members retain their interest in forums. Clicking at articles should be a different section which will let us know who is READING how many articles in a day. That READING points should be displayed in real time on dashboard like forum section right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.