Dont post your personal websites or blogs in the forum section. You can keep them as your signature and only 2 addresses are allowed. Not more.

If any member violates this rule, action will be taken on that member.

Keep this in mind and discussion forums carefully.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's the perfect Sarla.. Adverting in forum post surely not good for any forum. Better we follow it..

And thanks for clearing that we can add two links in the signature. So I can add another one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
rule is rule and everybody should follow this.Don't give add here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes it is good for any site to keep it clean otherwise there would be flood of spammers giving referral links. :whistle:

I have seen it some people just try to make referrals from the social sites by posting their links knowing it that its against the rules of any site still they do it. :evil:
i suppose that this thread is somewhat because of me as today when sanjeev asked me the link of my blog i posted here. but my intention was never to promote my website else i would have done it before.

and i dont know how to add signature because its not working.

a.s.
i suppose that this thread is somewhat because of me as today when sanjeev asked me the link of my blog i posted here. but my intention was never to promote my website else i would have done it before.

and i dont know how to add signature because its not working.

You could give your blog link to Sanjiv by PM instead of writing in forum.

You may add your website to your signature by editing your profile.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]i suppose that this thread is somewhat because of me as today when sanjeev asked me the link of my blog i posted here. but my intention was never to promote my website else i would have done it before.

and i dont know how to add signature because its not working. [/quote]

No its not because of you Akanksha, since this was your first time and you were not aware of this, I simply deleted that post! This has been raised because of Sumit who has been doing this very often and in spite of repeated requests has not complied with rules. So he has been banned and this thread was started to make everyone aware of this fact.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But gulshan ji i am not able to add my signature its not working.. :(

a.s.
[quote]But gulshan ji i am not able to add my signature its not working.. [/quote]

This could be a technical issue, try clearing cache memory of your computer and then try after restarting. If you are still unable to do so, PM maverick, he may have to look at it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes.. It is technical issue.. Currently editing profile button not working.. So we can't make change or add new signature now.. Hope admin will see it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
[quote]But gulshan ji i am not able to add my signature its not working..

This could be a technical issue, try clearing cache memory of your computer and then try after restarting. If you are still unable to do so, PM maverick, he may have to look at it![/quote]

Kalyani mam,

Signature column is not editable in our profile. there is no option to edit signature in my profile column. Earlier their is an option of editing our signature. Now its not there. :(

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.