The topic is locked.
I can't see our forum dying in this way. If so, the whole effort I have done for 2.5 months to make it alive may go in waste bin. It's true I have some personal assignments and can't spare more time here. Yet, I will try to remain here at least 1 hour.
Also I can see all of your missing faces near me and all are calling me back, especially Sarala, Chettan and Thampi. What to do ? :huh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6611]}

What do you say, friends? :)
0008sd_2012-04-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even if you are very busy, logging in just for a few minutes will do. I have logged in today despite my nephew's marriage ceremony this evening.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even i also was missing you and i am surprised to see that my name is not there in the list. Anyways enjoy it and make the forums interesting as it was few days back. :)
Welcome back to forum akka,
Without you here forum is very bore for last 3-4 days.
Be active whenever you get time.. :cheer:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6614]}

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am pleased that you have chosen to be back! But I never believed and believe that forum like this can be kept active by the sole efforts of any particular member!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Sandhya Rani
Sandhya,
I was sure that you can't keep long at least from this forum.It happened now.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Good to see you back Sandhya, do log in whenever time permits! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow sandhya is back. Nice to see you sandhya. I wish now forum section will be interesting and Meeting you in forums makes us happy sandhya. When you have time please spend over here sandhya.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

oh Sandhya

You forgot my efforts to convince you to come to forums :(

sigh

Anyway, happy to see you here
36_5_11_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
oh Sandhya

You forgot my efforts to convince you to come to forums :(

sigh

Anyway, happy to see you here

My name also figures no where!! Ungrateful!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6624]}
Even i also was missing you and i am surprised to see that my name is not there in the list. Anyways enjoy it and make the forums interesting as it was few days back. :)

can't understand :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.