Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In India most of the people do arranged marriage and i don't think its to be bad as i had an arranged marriage 7 yeras back and we are living life together happily. :)
In India most of the people do arranged marriage and i don't think its to be bad as i had an arranged marriage 7 yeras back and we are living life together happily. :)

Yes Sanjeev...
Actually west is jealous with us seeing binding of relationships...two people living togetehr whole life together. It's also lies in its custom and characteristics binding two families together making new relations

Meera sandhu
But now a days arranged marriages are getting less when compared previous.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But now a days arranged marriages are getting less when compared previous.

But people are more realistic too

Meera sandhu
Love marriages and arranged marriages are done equally, you may observed only love marriages only, but i observed both. Especially boys are having love marriages more than the girls.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Love marriages and arranged marriages are done equally, you may observed only love marriages only, but i observed both. Especially boys are having love marriages more than the girls.

then how equation is balanced? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes, as many arranged marriages are been performed those many love marriage are also been performed. So both are balanced. In love marriages boys only make love marriages. there are few marriage which love and arranged one.

Yes, as many arranged marriages are been performed those many love marriage are also been performed. So both are balanced. In love marriages boys only make love marriages. there are few marriage which love and arranged one.

Still now, my doubt is not cleared. :huh:
How a marraige is possible without a girl?

Meera sandhu
Yes our marriage system is right only.

many arranged marriage couples living their happy life.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I understood your doubts sandhya, I mean most of the girls are conviened to have arranged marriage though they want to have love marriage. but boys are not like that,if they fall in love and decide to have love marriage and they will do. so love marriages are also happening and arranged marriages also happening. But boys are having more love marriage compared to girls

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.