Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I understood your doubts sandhya, I mean most of the girls are conviened to have arranged marriage though they want to have love marriage. but boys are not like that,if they fall in love and decide to have love marriage and they will do. so love marriages are also happening and arranged marriages also happening. But boys are having more love marriage compared to girls

i.e. Boys can take more initiative than girls. Isn't it????
Also love marriages occur when boy stand in front with courage :S

Meera sandhu
Love marriages and arranged marriages are done equally, you may observed only love marriages only, but i observed both. Especially boys are having love marriages more than the girls.

Yes i have seen rare love marriages being done may be they are hide publically and converted to arranged marriage. :woohoo:
Love marriages and arranged marriages are done equally, you may observed only love marriages only, but i observed both. Especially boys are having love marriages more than the girls.

Yes i have seen rare love marriages being done may be they are hide publically and converted to arranged marriage. :woohoo:

My younger brother married at 21 and kept it as a secret for 1 year. Then only told us. Then we did his marriage in a grand way. I don't think 21 is a mature age for boys to marry :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes boys will have more than girls because our system is every time reverse to the girls

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes our society is such like they don't accept a girl openly and saying she wants to have a love marriage but they accept boys to do that up to some extent.This is very bias system we must change it. :)
Yes our society is such like they don't accept a girl openly and saying she wants to have a love marriage but they accept boys to do that up to some extent.This is very bias system we must change it. :)

Ok..I will ask you after 20 years :P :P

Meera sandhu
There is nothing wrong with our marriage system, but choice is personal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok..I will ask you after 20 years :P :P

Do you think 7~8 years are less those who can spend 8 years will definitely spend 20 years also happily. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
OUr marriage is not having any problem but when choosing the person there must be full enquiry.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Marriage can never be a perfect system in our country since it begins with a lot of bargains and monetary compromises in many parts of the country.This itself leaves a negative impact on the partners and their families.Arranged marriages have their own drawbacks since people overlook the most important aspects concentrating on shallow one like money and position...recently a girl known to me had to break her marriage for which the parents spent 60 lakhs because the groom turned out to be a sadist ..and the sad part is that many relatives knew about this but refused to tell anything about it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.