Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really feel bad when i heard that some village people has bought one girl to marry to a boy.Why the parents don't understand that this is not good.

Want to make each day Accountable

Would you believe it that our judiciary has given sanction to marry at the age of 15 in a particular religion.

No this is new for me but which are those region? :)

Why it has been done by the government they must keep the same age all over the country. :)
As the parents want to leave his girl so they will do these things. And another problem is for money also this type of things will be happened.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As the parents want to leave his girl so they will do these things. And another problem is for money also this type of things will be happened.

Leave their girl because they think girl to be a burden for them :evil: .This is the thinking of some people moreover they get money from the groom's parents for arranging a girl this is like selling a girl which is against the law but people still do it hiding it from the police. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.