I have heard from many couples who have passed their half century mark, including my parents, that real love for each other starts in their old age, when physical love may not be possible. In a world where we live in lot of lusts and glitters and relations tear-wear as time passes by, are they correct? What can you say about it?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love and lust is ofcourse two different aspects of life. When we are young, we are less mature to understand this two. As we grow up and become old, we gain experience enough to differentiate the two facts of life. If someone is under the guidance of their parents or grand-parents, the person lives happy love life. Blessings and guidance of elderly people is thus necessary. They were also young and they faced the same situation and time in which we are living at present. Hence, they know our best.
sandhya love get over lap with lust when people are young, but when people become old then the love only remains with them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think in oldage they feel more dependent on each other and it helps to them to love more,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think in oldage they feel more dependent on each other and it helps to them to love more,

Yes of course. also, kids fly to new destinations and dreams that the couple find happiness in being together at their old age.....

Meera sandhu
yes this is true that real romance starts at old age. even i have seen that in my parents also. Its because that time they are dependent on each other and need each other the most. And at this age they need love not lust.

a.s.
recently i have seen a bengali movie regarding this .it showed the life of old age people.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes and you can also watch bollywood movie ' baghban' in that also you can see a part of it.
11770_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
Romance at old age is an unseasonal fruit!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6637]}
Romance at old age is an unseasonal fruit!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6637]}

I am not saying about romance happened in old age..... :P
000201C8_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I think being alone and free from commitments makes this happen. But love and romance both really dont have age, the blossom at any time. ;) :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.