Do u believe in astrology and predictions?
Personally, I believe in astrology and before every event, we used to check it from an astrologer. Before marriages, we can't avoid it. What about you? Share your opinions and experiences.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe in astrology. If your horoscope details are correct, the prediction will also be correct. Horoscope reveals everything, your past, present and future.
I believe in astrology. If your horoscope details are correct, the prediction will also be correct. Horoscope reveals everything, your past, present and future.

Your father is a famous astrologer. I read it somewhere. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Yes I started believing now on astrology . And of course before marriage, horoscope matching is important in Hindu religion.I have seen most of the time predictions are true if it is predicted by the knowledgeable person.
Predictions are coming right.....that's why I am also believing...(only if horoscope is prepared by an efficient jyothishi).

In my brother's horoscope, predictions were there that he will meet with an accident at the age of 5 and that his marriage will occur at 21st.....also, love marriage.....
Both has occurred.
It was also written in horoscope that, if his marriage happens in 21, he struggles a lot with education and life. Otherwise his marriage will happen in 27, after he completes studies. He is 28 now. Till now, he was not able to complete his Pilot course studies. :( He is still studying :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya
Ohh thats very bad for your brother.. :(
This predictions help sometimes because you can take some precautions ahead if bad things are gonna happen.
No I don't believe those.. But my family members believe it. I feel excitement to see the result of those predictions.. Ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I wont believe much on astrology and prediction. But, my family members believe on these and i too started believing now. :)

Vinu
So Vinodh.. Now you are believing in those things.. Right?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
i beleive on astrology and predictions. on major events specially marriages horoscope of both bride and groom is matched and if they are matched then only marriage is done otherwise not.also on the birth of a child his/her janampatri is made which helps to predict how that child would be in future.
yes i do believe in astrology but only upto some extent.on some occasions i do believe as my family pandit also predict many things about me according to kundli and that also comes true..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.