Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also believe but many are doing business and fear is there. Actual prediction helps lot in life.
recently One sister gave me all details about all of my family members and all are truly said.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes i do believe in astrology but only upto some
extent.on some occasions i do believe as my family pandit also predict
many things about me according to kundli and that also comes
true..
but sometimes it is rediculous that some people make it
a profession to tell fortune of people and tell them false things and
make them fool just to earn money from them people should avoid going
to them.
I also believe but many are doing business and fear is there. Actual prediction helps lot in life.
recently One sister gave me all details about all of my family members and all are truly said.

I know who that sister it. But I have to say, I don't know anything about astrology....only prediction of characters according to birth stars, through examining the behaviour of persons. That's all

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya
Ohh thats very bad for your brother.. :(
This predictions help sometimes because you can take some precautions ahead if bad things are gonna happen.

Last year when we checked his horoscope, we found that he will study till 32....ha ha.
Now his kid is studying in LKG and he is studying in flying school...ha ha

Meera sandhu
But the status is same one is flyiny on earth and the father is in air.Ha ha ha..

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Sandhya
Ohh thats very bad for your brother.. :(
This predictions help sometimes because you can take some precautions ahead if bad things are gonna happen.

Last year when we checked his horoscope, we found that he will study till 32....ha ha.
Now his kid is studying in LKG and he is studying in flying school...ha ha

Nothing to worry people study at the age of 50 Years also. :)

My wife is 32 years and she is planning to do B.Ed i think i must check here horoscope and see if there is education at this age in her Kundli. :laugh:
But the status is same one is flyiny on earth and the father is in air.Ha ha ha..

Of course...every morning he goes to flying school after dropping her in kindergarten.....

Meera sandhu

Of course...every morning he goes to flying school after dropping her in kindergarten.....

But does he get stipend or something to fulfill financial requirements. :)

Helping father in business, owns a shop in city....so, no problem :)

Meera sandhu

Helping father in business, owns a shop in city....so, no problem :)

Then he can study even for whole life. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.