Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya are you an astrologer or any you are describing here fully about astrology. :laugh: :laugh:

even a small child of 5 years know all these :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Some of the peculiarities of stars....
I know only half of them.....and always I reach conclusions, after studying that person's character.

Anizham......very lazy people, never make their own decisions, depend on others, other people use them easily. Good for ladies....but not for males...

Pooruruttathy..... they will fall in love before they reach 20 and it's sure, they will have more than 1 affair

Pooram......considered to be the best star for males, but not good for ladies..... But the main problem is they (males) will fall into relationship and can even lose a good future for it. Also, they will never marry the person whom they love. I know such cases. Also, chances are that they fall into love for ladies who is older.

Pooyam......also very good one for males...but bad for ladies. But they will get into financial troubles before 30. But they are good heart persons

Rohini......(Krishna's star)...... they really love flirting

Makam .......(best star for ladies.......also said Makam born Manka-lady). All say the luckiest star for ladies. Family in which she born and also, where she goes, she carries a lot of luck. All persons really love her a lot and feel jealous also. But the problem is though she is lucky for others, luck is not mercy for her . Makam born males really love flirting

Karthika......(Subramaniyan's star)...really a good one for both males and females.

Aswathy....... don't know about females.... but aswathy born males may be attracted to bad habits like liquor...... at his early stage and he will get success in life after 34 or so.

Bharani..... I know that (males) they will lose mother in teenage... (I know such cases).

Chithira...they also may lose family members. It can be avoided, if house is re-constructed. they never make sincere relationships.

Thiruvonam.... very powerful persons...will never hear what others say. they are always firm on their decisions.

Makayiram......very intelligent people. But whom ever I know, have never reached high positions that they actually deserve though they have plenty of talent in hand.

Chothi.... they really love gossips.....

Ok..I have ended today's classes.[/quote
Send actual date of birth and time to her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes of course. But I know only half of them....that also, a few characters..
Even then I will try :P

Meera sandhu
I dont know this Sandhya because I had no knowledge in this things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have no knowledge also but very much interested and believe this.Also get some positiveness from it.

I dont know this Sandhya because I had no knowledge in this things.

Sasi, can you PM me your DOB with correct time? Let me try

Meera sandhu
yes i do believe in astrology and predictions, as whatever i read in it till no about me was almost write.

a.s.

Such persons have many agents and a circle. One of my colleagues here went to a tantrik. The tantrik told him that he knew why he had visited him and also gave some solution. The tantrik moves no where but his agents tell him either in words or through signals. The public have faith in the Tantrik.

Any how, Accept congratulation on your successful land investment.

Thank you sir....
Again the question arises.....he made predictions 2 or 2.5 years before. Also, he didn't tell us, where we will buy land. He just said, according to planets, some influencing factors are there and he will buy land with house within 3 years...though now he has 7 1/2 Shani.
We two made this decision now only...that also quickly before 2 months... and keep it as a secret even from our close ones....We let it knew the world only after we made the decision. So, that jyothishi can't influence our decision in any manner. Then how it happened as he have predicted 2 years before?

Buying land or gold, getting an employment, getting job, success in romance- these are just every one's and every day issues. The astrologers or palmists just go on saying such things. Most of the inputs they get from the visitors. The events any way take place. Land prices usually rise as land is short and people are more. Gold prices rise because people have fascination for the yellow metal. In fact, he told you nothing and made no forecast. He just won you by his sweet tongue and influenced you psychologically.

Many astrologers will even tell lies to impress. When i was in tenth class, a palmist/ astrologer came to my maternal uncle's house where I was spending summer vacation. He wanted to see my palm but I told that this is not correct. He told that he had seen palm of Pt Nehru also. I emphatically told him that this is lie as Pt Nehru does not believe in astrology.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No friends I have absolutely no faith in such things. There is no proof of any thing like this so I do not want to bring these in to play.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]
No friends I have absolutely no faith in such things. There is no proof of any thing like this so I do not want to bring these in to play.[/quote]
Then why many famous person believe this?
Correct calculation may help to go smoothly in future. One can not predict the future but can take precaution for future.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.