Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
No friends I have absolutely no faith in such things. There is no proof of any thing like this so I do not want to bring these in to play.

Then why many famous person believe this?
Correct calculation may help to go smoothly in future. One can not predict the future but can take precaution for future.[/quote]

A famous or celebrity need not be rational or even right minded. He is celebrity or famous for his own peculiar talent and nothing else. Amitabh Bachan is famous and celebrity but he is not free from superstitions and other irrational beliefs. It is better to apply your own mind and not care what the famous celebrity says or believes. Personality cult is enemy of free and scientific thought.

Astrology and palmistry are definitely baseless. There are so many stars and planets not known to humanity and much less to the astrologers. Let them say why the planets known to them affect and not those which are not yet known to us. Moreover why same planet may affect me differently from another person standing just near to me.

Numbers are used by all- scientists, mathematicians, shop keepers and astrologers. Use of mathematics in astrological process does not render astrology any useful or meaningful.

The astrological predictions are more likely to misguide rather than be of help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Absolutely true. If we go by them then there would be lots of confusion. you know there are only 12 signs which are shared by all the people in the world. How would they relate to them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My belief in astrology is limited to horoscope matching during the marriage because most of the times in my case the predictions made went wrong. The recent one was that in my horoscope it was predicted that I don't have any chances of getting a job but I have a good job.
Once I asked an astrologer who was in a function predicting about future; about my expected marriage date. He promptly calculated and announced 'next year most probably in May' Every one around laughed including my wife because I was married already for two years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Astrology is a branch of studies.....many people study it well and they can predict things according to position of stars. But, some people don't study it well and of course, they won't be proficient in their predictions. If some people are wrong, it doesn't mean the branch itself is wrong.

I thought about Gulshanji a lot yesterday and found many similarities to my close friend, Prasad. I doubt whether his star is Punartham... actually striking similarities between these two. My second choice is 'aayilyam'. I am not saying that his birth star is punartham or aayilyam. But, I can find many traits of this stared people in Gulshanji.

Gulshanji....consider it as my request......can you give me your birth date with time. Please?????????//
I searched your Happy Birthday thread also....given 1 month ago.....but, i got your birth year only...not date and time :( :( :( :(

According to astrology, when an Aswathy star falls, another aswathy star will born :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Gulshanji does not believe on such prediction so he will not give you the scope.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Gulshanji does not believe on such prediction so he will not give you the scope.

If he is 100% sure that he is correct, why should he fear to give me his DOB? I am sure, he will give me details as he always love challenges....

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

If he is 100% sure that he is correct, why should he fear to give me his DOB? I am sure, he will give me details as he always love challenges....[/quote]
Let wait for this.....
0018r.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also believe in astrology but sometimes i loose trust on it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

If he is 100% sure that he is correct, why should he fear to give me his DOB? I am sure, he will give me details as he always love challenges....

Let wait for this.....[/quote]

He is still hiding

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6953]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.