Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had belief on astrology and predictions as I got experience also by knowing what he said.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had belief on astrology and predictions as I got experience also by knowing what he said.

Sasi, give me your DOB with time. Let me check

Meera sandhu
sasikanth never gives DOB. Why I dont know,may be he want to keep it secret

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya are you an astrologer or any you are describing here fully about astrology. :laugh: :laugh:

even a small child of 5 years know all these :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

According to your prediction my star has only one point to saw :(. Anyway thanks for sharing this detailed information about all the stars. :cheer:
krishna-3.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
Sandhya are you an astrologer or any you are describing here fully about astrology. :laugh: :laugh:

even a small child of 5 years know all these :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

According to your prediction my star has only one point to saw :(. Anyway thanks for sharing this detailed information about all the stars. :cheer:

Kanna.....your name itself suggest it. I am sure, everyone calls you kanna because you are born in Rohini star. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6959]}

I know a boy of the same star very closely. What to say, all girls of class really hate him :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
sasikanth never gives DOB. Why I dont know,may be he want to keep it secret[/quote

let me see....sure, he will reveal it to me...

I forget to tell something about "aayilyam" star people....
Never feel bad...... they are very jealous people...... and of course, never sincere. But they know the art of talking and with crookedness, make everyone fall into his net. They are very resistive and oppose everyone in very matter..... We can't believe them. But they show many positive traits also... like smart, aggressive many friends in life....etc

Meera sandhu
nice picture of Sri krisna. i am keeping it in my stock.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
nice picture of Sri krisna. i am keeping it in my stock.

It's a copyrighted one from 'Santa Banta'. so never use for articles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]It's a copyrighted one from 'Santa Banta'. so never use for articles[/quote]
I knowwwwwww.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Astrology is a branch of studies.....many people study it well and they can predict things according to position of stars. But, some people don't study it well and of course, they won't be proficient in their predictions. If some people are wrong, it doesn't mean the branch itself is wrong.

I thought about Gulshanji a lot yesterday and found many similarities to my close friend, Prasad. I doubt whether his star is Punartham... actually striking similarities between these two. My second choice is 'aayilyam'. I am not saying that his birth star is punartham or aayilyam. But, I can find many traits of this stared people in Gulshanji.

Gulshanji....consider it as my request......can you give me your birth date with time. Please?????????//
I searched your Happy Birthday thread also....given 1 month ago.....but, i got your birth year only...not date and time :( :( :( :(

According to astrology, when an Aswathy star falls, another aswathy star will born :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am not sure of my actual date of birth or its time. My date of birth as recorded in service/ education record and also in Boddunan profile is 20- 3- 1946. If this serves the purpose, okay. However here we discuss common matters and not personal ones.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.