Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Gulshanji....consider it as my request......can you give me your birth date with time. Please?????????//
I searched your Happy Birthday thread also....given 1 month ago.....but, i got your birth year only...not date and time :( :( :( :(

According to astrology, when an Aswathy star falls, another aswathy star will born :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am not sure of my actual date of birth or its time. My date of birth as recorded in service/ education record and also in Boddunan profile is 20- 3- 1946. If this serves the purpose, okay. However here we discuss common matters and not personal ones.

Can you confirm whether it was morning or evening at least?
Let me try with this given date

Meera sandhu
You are on the verge of two stars..... chithira and chodi.
Let me know whether you were born before or after 5.06 pm. Till 5.06 pm, it's chithira and after that Chodi (Swathy). Can you tell me, at least, if it was before evening or not

Meera sandhu

Gulshanji....consider it as my request......can you give me your birth date with time. Please?????????//
I searched your Happy Birthday thread also....given 1 month ago.....but, i got your birth year only...not date and time :( :( :( :(

According to astrology, when an Aswathy star falls, another aswathy star will born :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am not sure of my actual date of birth or its time. My date of birth as recorded in service/ education record and also in Boddunan profile is 20- 3- 1946. If this serves the purpose, okay. However here we discuss common matters and not personal ones.

I only know that which is on record. Date of birth as per record is 20-03-1946. Time is not known. Place of birth is Rawalpindi (now in Pakistan). However, I understand that there is hardly anything in remainder of my life that needs be looked into. Financially, I shall receive pension till date of death. Health depends on what I eat or drink and mood. As regards longevity, I am around seventy years and it matters little how many years I live more. Then again, even this depends on observing health care, road safety etc.

I remember once my horoscope was got prepared by my parents but I never bothered about that and it seems that this would have been ultimately disposed as waste paper.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I only know that which is on record. Date of birth as per record is 20-03-1946. Time is not known. Place of birth is Rawalpindi (now in Pakistan). However, I understand that there is hardly anything in remainder of my life that needs be looked into. Financially, I shall receive pension till date of death. Health depends on what I eat or drink and mood. As regards longevity, I am around seventy years and it matters little how many years I live more. Then again, even this depends on observing health care, road safety etc.

I remember once my horoscope was got prepared by my parents but I never bothered about that and it seems that this would have been ultimately disposed as waste paper.

Even then you can quote from memory, morning or evening :(
I think, your character closely resemble Chithira people.....if I have to make a choice between these two.
Chodi people really love gossips. I don't think you belong to this category.

If it's chithira, my husband also belong to this one. Striking co-incidence between you two are both are non-believers of God :woohoo:

Another characteristic...... don't believe in true friendships. You may have a lot of friends all around. Also love to make new relations. Yet, a sincere friend may be absent in your life. Am I not right?
Have great love and respect for parents.....uncommon among most people and are ready to sacrifice to everything for them.

Meera sandhu

Even then you can quote from memory, morning or evening :(
I think, your character closely resemble Chithira people.....if I have to make a choice between these two.
Chodi people really love gossips. I don't think you belong to this category.

If it's chithira, my husband also belong to this one. Striking co-incidence between you two are both are non-believers of God :woohoo:

Another characteristic...... don't believe in true friendships. You may have a lot of friends all around. Also love to make new relations. Yet, a sincere friend may be absent in your life. Am I not right?
Have great love and respect for parents.....uncommon among most people and are ready to sacrifice to everything for them.

Nothing is in memory. I know nothing beyond record. As regards 'true friendship', I believe everything is relative and not absolute. One may be true to some extent- more or less but not absolutely. I respect all and love all- parents included. I am ready to sacrifice anything that is reasonable and affordable for anybody for his genuine problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You don't love gossips. Am I not right sir????
Chodi people find a great pleasure in gossiping.... actually their best hobby .... also, really love to involve in everyone's matter, even if it's personal
Sure, you belong to Chithira.....born before 5.06 pm...sure :cheer: :cheer:
They have amazing power of leadership
2_2012-04-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
The other day I was hearing about a smart astrologer whom my friend met years back. After studying his palm he commented that my friend would lead a hard life till he reaches forty and then he asked the astrologer expectantly what would happen after that. The smart astrologer assured him saying after that he would get used to hardship!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6965]}
The other day I was hearing about a smart astrologer whom my friend met years back. After studying his palm he commented that my friend would lead a hard life till he reaches forty and then he asked the astrologer expectantly what would happen after that. The smart astrologer assured him saying after that he would get used to hardship!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6965]}

I am not saying about Palmist.... I know nothing...

Some years before, one of my friends told me...you will never have a foreign visit/ or work abroad....not sure :( :( looking at my palm. I just want her prediction to be false. :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
@ Chinmayjee

Gulshanji doesn't believe such matter. Yet, he was willing to give his DOB and took it as a challenge. If you are confident enough that you are right, why are you fearing? PM me now itself, your DOB with correct time :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I do believe in astrology provided the astrologer is good enough in the field, I mean he/she should know thoroughly about the subject
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.